Centrelink/DVA Assistance

At Goldsborough, we’ll work with you to ensure you’re receiving the maximum government assistance that you are entitled to – including the Age Pension, Disability Support Pension, Service Pension, and Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSHC).

Our aim is to make sure it’s as simple and streamlined as possible for you to apply for and maintain your entitlements.

Having us deal with Centrelink or DVA as an intermediary can remove the stress and confusion from doing it yourself. This package is ideal for elderly clients, or those who find it difficult to access these services in person.

Some of the services we can offer include:

  • helping complete application forms
  • updating Centrelink/DVA with your investment balances at agreed timeframes
  • checking the amount of your Centrelink/DVA benefit is correct
  • corresponding, enquiring and\or instructing Centrelink/DVA on your behalf where appropriate

The fee will depend on the services you require and starts from $550 pa.

To find out more, call our offices or book an appointment with an adviser today.

Request an appointment for Centrelink/DVA Assistance

Latest insights

I recently read an article in the FPA’s Money and Life Magazine that offered 7 ways to change your money mindset and behaviour for the better and how to feel richer for it and thought I would share them with you:
Australian house prices have declined for the second month in a row in June - and the pace of losses is accelerating sharply. According to CoreLogic's market-leading index, house prices across the five largest cities fell by more than 0.8% (on average) in June following on from a 0.4% loss in May.
For all Age Pensioners and Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card holders (and other Concession beneficiaries) in SA, now is the time to apply for your Cost of Living Concession if you haven’t already… This year’s Cost of Living Concession is a one off payment of at least $224.60 and Age Pensioners can get up to $449. The application process is pretty simple by entering some basic details online (or via the paper form) but you do need to apply before December 31, 2022 to receive the payment.