There’s no better time to think about tomorrow than today. We’d love to help you start planning your financial future, and it’s as simple as attending one of our free Retirement Seminars – held each quarter.
Please register via the form below, or contact our office on 8378 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats.
The aim of these talks is to help you plan a successful retirement. We understand that retirement planning can be complex and intimidating and it’s hard to know where to start. Our seminars cover:
- Will I be able to afford to retire?
- How much is it going to cost me to do the things I want to do?
- Will I be able to count on any government support when I’m no longer working?
- How do I invest my super nest egg?
- What should I do with my super when I stop working?
We’ll also share some case studies of how different financial planning strategies have helped clients just like you.
Start time: 6:00pm
Duration: 60mins + question time
What to bring: Nothing is required
Following the seminar, you’re welcome to book a complimentary appointment with a Goldsborough Adviser to discuss your personal situation at a date and time that best suits you.